I’ve always wanted to be part of the Make Your Own Havaianas event. I even wrote this post a few years back to ease up the thoughts hovering over my head. I was going gaga over the event and it pained me that the activity was too far from Naga. The only way to cope, of course, was to write a piece about it. And that was sooooooo long ago. The thought was soon buried in memory of To Do’s.
My hopes of having an MYOH event here in Bicol was once more awakened summer this year when Havaianas Philippines held MYOH events outside of Metro Manila.
Oh em gee! It’s possible, it’s possible! MYOH Naga is possible! I repeated to myself.
I guess my prayers finally were answered because just this week, I got an email from our friends from Havaianas sayang that indeed, MYOH Bicol is happening. I almost jumped out of my seat. Hahaha 🙂
So, say “Aloha!” Bicolano Havainaticos!! Our favorite Flip-Flop is making our dreams come true!
Finally, we can experience making our own Havaianas here in the region! Mark your calendars because they’re bringing Make Your Own Havaianas 2015 (#MYOH2015) to Bicol! Experience a luau party from October 14-18, 2015 at SM City Naga.
While we wait for the big day to come, I’m happy to announce that I’ll be hosting an online contest to my followers! Yiiiiii! 🙂 A very lucky follower will win a Complimentary MYOH Pair to be assembled during the first day of the MYOH Event on October 14, 2015 at SM City Naga.
How To Join and Win?
- Click and follow Havaianas on Instagram (@havaianasphils), and me on Instagram (@deifigura), Twitter (@handpaintedsky) and Facebook (Hand Painted Sky).
- Using the hashtags #MYOH2015NAGA, #MYOH2015, #SayAlohaBicol and #handpaintedskyblog, post a photo of you on your Instagram account with your MYOH pair or Havaianas Pair/s with a Hawaiian-inspired shot.
- Caption your post by answering this question: “What is your best Hawaiian experience in Bicol?”
- Tag me @deifigura and @havaianasphils.
- Don’t forget to set your account to public so that we can track your entries.
Deadline of submitting entries is on October 8, 2015. Announcement of the winner is on October 10, 2015.
Now, what are you waiting for? Share your Hawaiian experience in Bicol and win!
I’m sooooo excited to see your entries!
And yes, see you at the MYOH Naga! Bring your family and friends, Bicolano Havaianaticos! 😀