Did you miss me?
Miss me no more — I’m so back! 🙂
I even miss myself. Hahaha. Yeah, I do.
I miss myself doing the following:
1. writing/ blogging,
4. surfing the net about just-about-anything,
5. cutting and pasting photos in Picasa.
I miss doing all these and more!
So, where have I been all these absent days, weeks, more than a month? Let’s just say, I went a way to fulfill a dream — a dream for myself and my family. I’ll tell you more about it. 😉
Meanwhile, I’m so happy to be back on track. And I’m so grateful that everything I had been wishing to have and do while I was away, I so have and can so do right here, right now.
I’m really, really, really so happy! 🙂
In other news, I listed down a few of my short to medium-term plans in between my self-imposed allowed breaks, like:
1. I’ll make pakabit WiFi at home,
2. I’ll attend dance classes when I can,
3. Get an edgy and rockin ‘do,
4. Add a tint of color to my hair,
5. I’ll get back on my 1/2-cup-of-rice-to sexy eating,
I’ll incorporate more exercise in my life I’ll walk from work,
7. And many other plans, ie. order gluta from Ate Jho, maintain morning (prayer) and night (washing) rituals, among others.
I’m happy to share that I was able to tick off Nos. 1 to 4 from my list, and I’m a work in progress in Nos. 5 til 7. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 🙂
So, did you miss me? I did!
Happy. Thank you. More please! 🙂
Listen up, listen good.